viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

That place was not my home, nor was it ever, I sever every tie, tonight I ride!

Just wanted to know
how you were doing
so I looked for you
hoping that you'd be missing me
at least a little bit
but the only thing I found out
is that I
broke my heart
a little bit more
than it was before

Picked up my stuff from the floor
looking back
going away
from the place
that once was our place
that now is
your place with her,
sticking her stolen poems
in the wall of your room
-room for +20 year old couple-

And though you never
were my home
'cause that was the only thing
I had clear
I loved you more
than I can take now
more than I expected
from a man
I didn't sleep with
'cause
love is more than
kissing in bed
and that's something I learnt

But the only thing I found out
is that I
broke my heart
a little bit more
than it was before

I won't ask for you
whenever I see a shooting star
you have already
wished your wish
and I don't have more
'cause I gave you my wishes
'cause you were the mine
so I didn't want anything else
and if I could ask something
I wish I could forget
I wish I could forgive
but now it's my job
to let it all go

Although the only thing I found out
is that I
broke my heart
a little bit more
than it was before

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario