martes, 28 de julio de 2015

take this shit you gave me

You wanted me off, away from everybody;
you wanted me wrong, saying things that weren't true;
you wanted me in your prison, with no ambitions;
you wanted me sad, not knowing how to smile;
you wanted me crying, begging for your love, begging for your presence, your kisses.
And you've got me like that,
you've got me like you wanted me to;
then I started to think
'cause my body told me to stop, my mind was getting sick
so I touched the bars that you put on me, with my fragile bones
and I took them out with the strength you told me I didn't have
and I screamed out loud:
"FUCKING DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S WRONG HERE
EMPTY AND IDIOT
FORGET THIS SCARED FACE, YOU WON'T SEE IT AGAIN!"
I turned around without thinking twice, I was sure I didn't want to see you again
so I went to a safe place
that's me and now I called it home;
now I respect me
and make them all respect me too.
I don't stay where I don't want
'cause now I love me
now I know what I worth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario